Thursday, November 20, 2008


soo soo soo bored;; listening to music on youtube now (:
and decided to change my blogskin cause;; i think i was
sick of pink, pink and more pink (:
anywayys, i cut my hair!! (: okok. not that short but...
can tie up and stuff, can bun and;;; yeahhs,
i think i will post a picture of it later (: just to let you
see how it looks. but it will probably grow back
by the time school starts again, im feeling so emo
about our new teacher! i really think
we should start a class blog then
we can make it private or something then
everyone can like post about how we feel
about our new teacher. looking at my blog makes me
feel emo too. oh and decided to change my style of writing also!
cause sarah made me think that writing like my
old style will take up gazillions of space. and anyway,
JUSTIN WON THE I SURVIVED A JAPANESE GAME SHOW!
cool right?
i don't think anyone watched =.= but the last challenge was
like so fun (: its called super majide!
its like combined all the previous challenges.
i kinda feel sorry for donnel cause he was saying that
he really needed the money for
his wife; kids and stuff *sniff....
well, gtg now, feeling so like damn EMO now
lols. BYEEEEE

adele(:

No comments: