Saturday, December 6, 2008

humbug; can't blog for long cause
my sister is pestering me to
let her watch stuff on youtube=.=
so DUMB. ): and now she is watching
every single WORD
i am typing. and she is asking me
to erase this. 0: lols. i was wondering
how far you guys have got
with your holiday hw so pls
tag on my tagboard about where
you are and how far you have got,
as for me, i am getting on badly,
like i am supposed to do my work now
but as you see, i am blogging (:
so un-hardworking =.=
talking to a few people on msn
now also. not much online
though. okay, my sister asks
me how long i am going to type
or is it until she falls asleep.
so =.==.==.==.==.==.=
right.... cya soon, when the dreaded
school has started with our
weird new teacher MR.(can't rmb his name)
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: