Saturday, December 13, 2008

shai-ann:D: your wanted taggie!(: love the blog.... try to post more instead of
replying to tags though.... you could always reply in the tagboard! see ya!
reply: yeah thanks for the taggie! maybe i will try ok?

sarahling:
minyi got the link wrong. its 6respect-worldz.blogspot.com (:
reply: ok! i
also saw your sms! cool blog!

minyi: http://www.6repsect-worldz.blogspot.com/
minyi: is
6respect-worldz wan pass sms me
minyi: i cr8 class blog liao
minyi: wat
will be the class blog web name i go cre8 nthin do
minyi: lol so lazy
reply: yeah ok. i saw the class blog already and i know the password liao,
sarah smsed me

sarahling: hey adele i cant hear ur music, its not
playing but anyways, ermmmms, NUER SO BAD ORH! THINKING OF VIOLENT THINGYS. (:
reply: hahas! can't help it mah. so evil (: anyway, yeah i know about the
music, i will try and change soon....

done replying tags!
yay! now so happy have class blog!
if you want to know what
the link is, you can check my links
for the link. rmb to tag but pls
no spamming to us ok?
hahas, if any more 6respect ppl
still dunno the username and
password then can sms me,
sarah, minyi or any other ppl
in 6respect who know the user
name and password... hahas,
now at my cousins house, tmr
my bday! (: yay, 15december, :]
finally here at last, a whole YEAR
of waiting and its here! (: haha!
yesterday was the crestar school
concert! so fun! the dressing room
so tiny not like the UCC on so BIG!
(childaid) haha, russian i did ok,
fly me also so so. i hope mrs cheng
won't present the certificate of
childaid to me infront of the whole school!
but atleast kaiying also, all my other
childaid ppl on their own! muhahahahaha
so i hope this is counted as a lloong enough post!
and sorry ppl cannot go my hse tmr
cause leaving for holiday in australia soon
so my house is chaos and packing is in
progress! maybe when i come back ok?
cya! wish me happy bday! (: JKJK :]
lols, byeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: